March 26, 2022
Easy 2 ingredient Easter fudge topped with all of your favourite Easter treats! Super speedy with no special equipment needed!
March 26, 2022
Time 30 minutes (plus 3 hours setting time)
Servings 16 pieces
- 600g White Chocolate, chopped
- 397g Condensed Milk (one tin)
- 200g-300g Easter Chocolate - Use your favourites! (I used: Cadbury Mini Eggs, Mini Creme Eggs, Milkybar Mini Eggs, Malteser Bunnies)
- Grease and line an 8 inch square tin with greaseproof / parchment paper.
- Gently melt the white chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Keep mixing until fully combined, thickened, and the fudge is starting to come away at the edge - this takes a couple of minutes. (Alternatively this can be done in the microwave. See recipe notes).
- Take the fudge off of the heat, pour in to the lined tin, and smooth out. Allow the fudge to cool slightly on the counter (5 or 10 minutes will be enough) before topping with an assortment of your favourite Easter treats!
- Leave the fudge in the fridge until fully set - this takes approx 3 hours in my fridge! Enjoy!
- - If using the microwave method: microwave the chocolate in 20 second burst in microwave suitable bowl, being careful to not overheat the chocolate. Once smooth add the condensed milk and mix in.
- - Store your fudge in the fridge or at room temperature where it will last for 2 weeks!
- - If you find that your fudge goes oily, hard, or grainy - Add the fudge back to the pan on a low heat along with a couple of tablespoons of warm water. Vigariously stir the fudge until smooth. Add more warm water a couple of tablespoons at a time if needed.