October 02, 2021
Easy 3 ingredient kinder fudge! No special techniques or equipment needed!
October 02, 2021
Time 15 minutes (plus 3 hours setting time)
Servings 16 pieces
- 400g White Chocolate
- 397g Condensed Milk (one tin)
- 400g Kinder Chocolate Bars
- Line an 8"x8" inch tin with parchment paper. Weigh out your ingredients and chop your kinder chocolate bars. Add a couple of handfulls of chopped kinder chocolate to the bottom of the lined tin (I did 100g)
- Gently melt the white chocolate, condensed milk, and 200g of the kinder chocolate in a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Keep mixing until fully combined, thickened, and the fudge is starting to come away at the edge - this takes a couple of minutes. (Alternatively this can be done in the microwave. See recipe notes).
- Pour the fudge in to the lined tin and smooth out.
- Decorate with the remaining chopped kinder chocolate - try not to press or move the chocolate pieces around too much as the heat from the fudge will start to melt them!
- Leave in the fridge or counter until fully set - this takes approx 3 hours in my fridge! Enjoy!
- - If using the microwave method: microwave the chocolate in 20 second burst in microwave suitable bowl, being careful to not overheat the chocolate. Once smooth add the condensed milk and mix in.
- - Store your fudge at room temperature or in the fridge (I keep mine at room temperature as I prefer the softer texrure this gives), where it will last for 2 weeks!
- - If you find that your fudge goes oily, hard, or grainy - Add the fudge back to the pan on a low heat along with a couple of tablespoons of warm water. Vicariously stir the fudge until smooth. Add more warm water a couple of tablespoons at a time if needed.